Autor Tema: Should i learn HTML/CSS and JS before learning reactjs?  (Leído 28 veces)

Desconectado Lincon12

• PHPerit@
  • Nuev@ PHPer@
    • Ver Perfil
Should i learn HTML/CSS and JS before learning reactjs?
« en: 10 de Junio de 2019, 12:52:36 pm »
Hello everyone,,
i recently started learning reactjs(through a course on udemy ) and wanted to know if i should learn html/css and javascript before going further(i understand react uses jsx, (js mixed with html)? I have bachelors degree in computer science( no work experience though). I know c++, java and python, i have very basic understanding of html,css and javascript...i have never written javascript code but i can understand the code if i see it, its very similar to python(syntax-wise).

Wedding Ring Test
Genuine: The silk saree with price mercerised cotton moslin saree is not very heavy. Genuine silk can be easily threaded and pulled through a wedding ring because silk is naturally flexible and smooth.

Fake: On the other hand, artificial silks would scrunch up and would be impossible to pull through.

However i am having trouble understanding certain concepts like queryselector, => ,dom etc. do u guys suggest practicing html/css and js for sometime before learning react or can i just jump straight into react?. Thanks.

« Última modificación: 12 de Junio de 2019, 12:16:42 pm por Lincon12 »

Comunidad PHPeros

Should i learn HTML/CSS and JS before learning reactjs?
« en: 10 de Junio de 2019, 12:52:36 pm »